Aug 16, 2005

come out tonight

operation "go to bed earlier" has commenced.

first order is to break the cycle of death by forcing myself to wake up early even though i slept at my normal 4am.

done.

next order of business is to somehow stay awake until a reasonable time tonight without sleep. ooohhhh....i wish i had something planned to do this afternoon, i sense a nap.

was suppose to go work out at the gym this morning, but seeing as how i got all of 2 hours or so of sleep, i decided just to stick around and go for a quick jog instead. man i'm out of shape.

i ran a little circuit that i had mapped out in my head, but upon getting home, i discovered that i had only run for about 12 minutes. but boy, was i tired....hahaha

so it takes me about 12 minutes to run roughly 3k...and i am pretty much done for the morning. i used to run 6k in 21 minutes......must work myself into shape before basketball season....

i blame it on my lack of sleep. yawn.

someone help keep me awake.....

No comments: