Jan 7, 2007

youshouldbehatedhere

i should be asleep, but i'm up comparing my new koss-ksc75's to my senn hd477's. they're actually pretty close. it's almost a crapshoot at this point, i'm debating just using them to listen to different genre's of music. the fact that i have these portable suckers for my mp3 player now is icing on the cake though. it honestly is the best $20 i've spent in many many moons.

it's funny how happy a pair of $20 headphones makes me. i feel like i accomplished something, as if i'm starting my own little budget audiophile headphone collection. anyways, now that i'm done nerding it up, i'm going back to my music.

it's gonna be one of those long, pensive, quiet nights where i give my last.fm charts a much needed workout.

i'll be tired tomorrow.

it'll be worth it.

No comments: