Sep 22, 2005

every time it just gets harder to say i'm sorry
feels like i'm losing all my heartfelt sincerity
these empty apologies are slowly killing me

how much longer must i wait before you take this weight?

i'm on my knees, begging you to save me
can i believe, in love enough to change me?

from highest highs to lowest lows, theres only down to go, it seems,
so far from giving you my all, as if i know i'll fall
i'm just so scared that one more time could be my last

that i'd exhaust your grace, that i would make, finally, my last mistake

and now i find i'm here again, nothing left to try, i'm spent
empty boxes, warring feelings, tears are shed up to the ceiling
played again on constant repeat, songs, and words, i long for your sweet
voice again, to reassure me, you've forgiven me completely

why do you take me back again, and again again again....

No comments: