May 7, 2006

earthquakes and sharks

some memorably sad moments in simon's laundry history:

- pullover windbreaker stained pink/orange
- the febreeze debacle; 3 lambswool sweaters fall victim to my mothers madness
- the franklin marshall zip-up; bleeding all over itself

on top of the fact i just lost thirty bucks, i really liked that silly white zip-up. it was so....white.

mental note: no more buying anything that has felt lettering stuck to it.

my parents need to stop doing my laundry without telling me. i know they mean well, but they ruin something one in every two times. whenever i come home and realize they've emptied my hamper, i get that anxious feeling -- like a prostitute waiting for an HIV test result. it's like they know i'm mooching off them by living in their basement and eating their food, so they're exacting their revenge on me by selectively destroying things that i bring home.

"oops. did that tag say COLD water? either way, you shouldn't buy clothes that have both dark AND light colours on them. it's your own fault really, smarten up"

parents. they're sneaky like that.

No comments: