Dec 22, 2006

sawdustanddiamonds

my freestyle rapping career ran into a little stumble today. my audience had a tough time deciphering my sick rhymes. maybe i'm too ahead of the curve, ahead of the times (i rhyme even when i don't mean to. i'm awesome). maybe the game ain't ready for me. maybe.....maybe.....

ever feel good, but yet not good, because all that goodness seem everyday to be held together tenuously by a thin and straining thread? yea, that's how i feel these days.

i wish i weren't so cynical. i mean, sure, i wouldn't have my dry and charming sense of comic wit, but seriously -- it's tiring being cynical all the time. i wish i could just have a little faith once in a while, just put my brain into cruise control and hope for the best, instead of over analyzing everything and expecting the worst.

i'm like one of those guys who is scared of planes coming out of the sky and killing him. actually, i just realized someone told me they legitimately feared that once. i guess we're all in this crazy world together sometimes.

No comments: