Aug 10, 2007

Bill Simmons is wise

In this day and age, what even constitutes cheating? I don't know the exact rules for the era in which women dress like hookers, shrug off one-night stands and dance by grinding their butts against the groins of various strangers at dark nightclubs. So what's cheating in this universe?A threesome with two of their boyfriend's best friends? Sleeping with their boyfriend's brother or dad? I give up. Just know that I'm sending my daughter to high school in a suit of armor every day.
what a well articulated man that Simmons is.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yea sucks to have a daughter now a days. Guys can get a way with so much more without being called a slut.

Anonymous said...

that's what i think too!

oh wait, no, i just think it's harder to raise a girl than it is to raise a guy. but a girl in my class vehemently disagrees with me.

and guys get called man-whores.