Apr 20, 2007

for the windows in paradise, for the fatherless in ypsilanti

ah, late night blog posts. the arena of depressing self-reflection and waxing philosophical about retrospectives on life, love, and the open jumper you probably shouldn't have passed up.

man, my body isn't what it used to be. nagging injuries are really starting to pile up: bruised/pulled achilles heel, pinched nerve in shoulder/neck, jammed index finger. my body refuses to fix itself.

i got over my wisdom teeth in one day, and even the most painful injuries i've ever suffered during sports, i've been able to drag myself back into the game a few minutes later and be completely healed no more than a week from then.

but now.....now my crickity bones doth protest the abuse.

you know, everyone is strange in their own way. but it has not escaped my attention that some of us are just stranger than others.

and sometimes....i wonder why?

No comments: