Feb 3, 2009

Long distance secret lovers

I have a problem.

In the past four days I have watched roughly 40 hours of Battlestar Galactica. My eyes hurt and my body feels like what I imagine a bowl of soft butter must be like.

Anyways.

Sometimes I get calls on my cell phone from numbers that I do not recognize. The most recent, after a quick google search, have been one caller from North Bay, and earlier today, somebody from Orange County, California called me (the O.C.!).

I know these are just wrong numbers, but sometimes it's nice to imagine someone completely out of the blue might happen onto your cell phone.

Like "Hello, this is the Anaheim Angels. We'd like to sign you as a relief mascot."

Yeaaa... that's the dream.

1 comment:

Steph said...

BSG rocks! Its getting insane boy! hurry and catch up :)

Oh and those calls are probably from some auto warranty scam going around. I got a few of those a couple months ago but now they have stopped calling me.