Feb 11, 2009

The love post

You know what I've never understood about Valentines day? Hearts.

Hearts to me represent emotion, desire, passion, life.

These are all important facets of our romantic relationships. But in the end, the most important part of being in love is the brain. It's the ability to make logical choices in a process that celebrates insanity.

Without our brains, we'd all go crazy chasing our own tails in endless circles.

So be a trend setter. Give out little candied brains this weekend instead, with phrases written on them like "I know you're an asshole, but at least I can admit I am too".

It may not make your significant other swoon, at first.

But it will.

Once they've had some time to think about it.

4 comments:

Steph said...

hmm i dont forsee a future job for you at hallmark for some reason...

Simon said...

They'll come around to me genius eventually

Steph said...

Haha according to your "recently played" listing on the right you just watched the BSG EP41 commentary. Did it shed any light on what happened that last episode?

Simon said...

Actually it did, hahaha