Oct 28, 2004

weeeeeekend

i've decided to just suggest an album for people to look into. why? because i think we all need to expand our musical horizons.

so if you want me to suggest something i think you might like, just post a comment and i'll reply with my personalized suggestions for you.

also, i swear my cd is done. i just need to burn them. it's constantly evolving as well.....so if i give people a cd two weeks apart, they'll probably be a bit different.

here's a sample of what's been on my playlist the past few days:
(not that anyone cares)

[artist] - [album]

\ And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Worlds Apart
\ Brian Wilson - Smile
\ Radio Dept - Lesser Matters
\ Ella Fitzgerald - First Lady Of Song
\ Ghost - Hypnotic Underworld
\ Owen - I Do Perceive
\ The Go! Team - Thunder Lightning Strike
\ The Appleseed Cast - Two Conversations

so who wants to play "suggest me a cd"? it's tons of fun!




No comments: