Dec 16, 2008

Christmas mysteries

First off -- house shoes? awesome.

Something I've never understood about gift buying is how guys all think women are hard to shop for, and women all think guys are hard to shop for. 

I do not ever, ever think we will see eye-to-eye on this one. 

Personally, as long as something is practical, I will appreciate it. Like, literally anything. Socks? great! Basketball? Awesome. Mp3 player? Neato. 

Women I will never understand. They are specific and expect you to understand incredibly vague hints. How is that easier?

1 comment:

Vivian Mau said...

men are harder to shop for because they want something practical! usually that means way over price range/unthoughtful & generic.

women you can buy any old thing. i have this friend, and as long as there's hello kitty on it she'll go bonkers.

coffee/dinner/anything today? they've unshackled me.