Dec 5, 2008

ZUNEGATE

The omnipresence of the president-elect is astounding.

No matter what website I visit, there's an article about Obama. It doesn't even matter the type of website it is, somehow it all ties in.

Obama plays basketball. He (might) have been spotted using a Zune instead of an Ipod. He doesn't like small yappy dogs. 

Good grief, he's become the kind of cultural icon that I don't think our society has had... frankly, ever, in my memory at least. Has anyone ever been as famous as this guy is right now?

3 comments:

Vivian Mau said...

i think he was a point guard at harvard...don't ask me how i know that.

sorry-i think i have to cancel monday, a little swamped. how about next monday?

Anonymous said...

Barack Obama is trying to catch a boost from Zune users by dropping rumours like this. :)

Steph said...

I was driving the other day and the car infront of me (ontario plate) had the licence plate "OBAMA" and an obama08 bumper sticker. Wow i really hope he lives up to his hype. So many people expect him to change the world wouldnt it be horrible if he sucked... although his predecessor left some pretty small shoes to fill haha.