Dec 9, 2008

We love seeing Canadians succeed

From the looks and sounds of things, the Raptors are really taking a shining to Jay Triano. 

The got whupped in Utah but managed to play a respectable game against Portland despite allowing just enough of their old habits to creep in, denying them a win that would have been a heck of a boost going into Cleveland. 

Just goes to show that having the right boss can make all the difference in the world. I've always been of the mind that I try to never burn any bridges, but what do you do when the person you're working for is frankly, incompetent? 

Especially in a freelance situation such as mine, I really want to maintain relationships but I mean honestly. Somebody needs to set the record straight. Perhaps is should be me, perhaps not... that is the questions to mull.

No comments: