Dec 8, 2008

Let it snow

It's the fat, slow falling type of snow flake. Soothing but deadly.

I've been mulling over how funny attraction is. Some of it it is straight forward in terms of the physical aspect, but a lot of it is really just a total crapshoot. 

Through enough experience, I can say with confidence that I know what I find attractive in a girl. I know what type of girl I'll be into. 

That doesn't mean I necessarily agree with my instincts though. That's where the problem lies. What if my brain doesn't like the type of girls that uh... the rest of me, likes. What is the ultimate outcome of such an epic battle? And I don't mean this in the sense of a one girl exceptional scenario. 

I mean, systematically all the over-arching traits that I find attractive in girls, part of my intelligent mind wants to overthrow and reject in favour of more rational fare. 

Is this change possible? Can a man be retrained? And if so, how? 

I wonder if there's a rehab for my addiction. I'm like a crack fiend. Only frankly, my addiction is more expensive. 

On a somewhat related note:

*awwww, they removed the embedding option to jizz in my pants. wait... that just came out wrong... doh! I mean.... dammit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, wasn't there that Seinfeld episode about something similar. i think the brain won in the end. and i guess that makes sense, because the brain (and its associated domain) will persist longer than "the rest of" you, haha. you must beat your inner cap-head

also, my verification word was extushee, teehee