Jan 15, 2009

Kobe Bryant outdone by former Raptor

Roger Mason Jr. hit another dagger tonight, the shorter of the two ex-Raptors who are now playing crunch time minutes for the perennial contender Spurs.

My thoughts are not with the Christmas Day deja vu ending though.

I was thinking more about how everyone contends that LeBron James or Kobe Bryant are the best basketball players on earth.

Now, I like to think of myself as a well rounded individual. But, can you even imagine the prospect of being the best anything on the planet? I am rather curious what that feels like -- to know that you are better than any other living human being at your job. Number one out of 6-billion.

That must be a strange, warm and fuzzy feeling.

Kind of like how I feel when I play Cranium against the girls.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey man we only lost cuz you made a pact with the devil when you roll dice. not our fault hahaha plus cam and i always lose if we are on the same team, that's just how the universe likes it.