Mar 16, 2009

One year later

Interesting.

Apparently I am the recipient of a 2009 Collegiate Circle award, presented by the Columbia Scholastic Press Association. The awards were for Sweat magazine, which I was art director for during my final year at Humber. Apparently because of the timing of Humber's publishing cycle, it was entered in the 2009 awards instead of 2008.

Still, surprising and welcome news.

For those wondering, it's the magazine with the chick showering on it, if you've ever seen that lying around my room. I will hence refer to that as my "award winning cover."

And for those who haven't seen it... uh, it's not what you think.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Congrats! I still havent seen this mag cover you always speak up.

Anonymous said...

awesome!! Congrats =)

Ivan said...

congrats man. that's cool.

Anonymous said...

congrats dude!