Mar 25, 2009

Self-awareness

I came home tonight and was all ready to settle down with a glass of bourbon, when I sadly realized I actually polished the last of it off... uh... right before I left the house.

I was filled with a tinge of panic.

Luckily, I realized I have both juice and gin on hand.

Problem resolved.

After some deliberation, I've decided to try and turn this little corner of the internet from personal blog to a news blog. Essentially, I want to just post stories and thoughts on current events, linking to all the interesting news that I come across from my many trips around the internet.

I calculate I spend roughly 4 hours a day, on average, surfing the internet. I figure the least I can do is provide informative, conversational news, in a somewhat entertaining format. We will see how this turns out.


No comments: