Jul 29, 2009

Auto reply:

Simon is out of the internet for the next two weeks, celebrating good friends in Calgary and searching for his soulmate in Iceland. He will return on August 16th. All work-boredom related incidents will be attended to upon his return, or if urgent, please visit www.fmylife.com for your daily fix of asinine humour.

On a completely unrelated note, I used a loofa for the first time yesterday. It wasn't actually a puffy one though, it was more like a soft, mini burlap sack. At first it just felt like I was scratching myself, but I must say afterwards my skin felt much softer and healthier. Perhaps there is something to this exfoliation business I keep hearing about...

On that note, I bid you Bjork.

7 comments:

Dust said...

I don't like loofas. You're exfoliating right? So you have to expect that a good chunk of those dead skin cells are stuck in the loofah.

Dead Skin Cells + Moisture + Room Temp Air = a fuzzy paste you wouldn't ordinarily rub on yourself.

Do you scrub your bum with that thing too? Because then we can add fecal matter to the mix.

Don't be surprised if you end up with a rash on your soft skin.

-d

Cammie said...

dude, you should wash out your loofah and hang it to dry. that's gross.

Dust said...

yah, and after it's dry, give it a sniff. If it still smells like your gym clothes after 2 hours of bball, it ain't clean enough.

-d

Steph said...

i think my loofa gave me ingrown hairs rather than get rid of them. Like i didnt ingrown hairs on my thighs before and then after i used it a got some... but i do use it every so often but not as much as i used to. PS the facial scrubs are super wonderful. they are also great for mild sunburns to get off the dead flaky skin.

Cammie said...

....loofahs cannot give you ingrown hairs haha. and my loofah smells lovely thank you. haha

Dust said...

Yeah, most stinky people don't realize they stink. hahahaha...

It'd be an interesting study - plate a variety of loofahs to see which materials are better or worse for growing stuff.

-d

i said...

icelaaaaaaand